Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 4-5

The last couple of days have been busy doing museum interviews and observations. Last night I saw the Sex and the City 2 movie, my response is hmmmm...It was a feast for the eyes, but the lines were a tad corny. Sorry! I love Sex and the City and was a bit disappointed. Maybe I need to see it again and give it another try. Parts were really great but the karaoke scene was way dorky.

Anyways I am leaving at 5:30 am for Prague just for the day. A 4 hour train ride each way, but I think totally worth it. I will be safe and I am traveling with another girl from the program.

love
Leah

2 comments:

Lauren said...

So cool that you get to go visit Berlin! I was looking at all of your fun pics!

mcmullins said...

Couldn't agree with you more (but that is expected right!?) Wish we could have seen it together!