Thursday, July 8, 2010

Attack of the Escalator

What do you get when you cross a slippery step on an escalator in Eddie Bauer with A flip-flop sandals wearing Paul?

A whole lot of blood and a five hour emergency room visit in Chicago General Hospital --that's what.

I have never known anyone to cut their toe on an escalator.

5 stitches later and an accident report filed at Eddie Bauer retail store and we were on our way home from a fabulous birthday vacation with Paul's parents and
Lil' sis Annaliese and hubby TJ.

TJ, Paul and I all have birthdays within about a week of each other.

I really love Chicago, I would consider it on my top ten list of places to live if I could vanish in the winter. The architecture was amazing. The pizza amazing. The Cubs playing was not so amazing but the game was great! Dinner at the top of the Hancock building was so delicious and the view incredible.


I am already ready to go back- Paul just needs better Karma before we go. Thanks Ma and Pa Stone we love you!

1 comment:

Aaron Smith said...

That sewed-toe pic makes me cringe. I feel for you man!