Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall TV Shows

Okay I really don't watch much TV, but I will say that I have 3 TV shows that I am a huge fan of and have been counting down the days till they start again.

1. Gossip Girl


I am not embarrassed to admit that I love, love, love watching this show with all its sex and hot people wearing incredibly marvelous clothes and living ridiculous lives.


I especially love looking at this guy


and this guy



2. Grey's Anatomy


(okay all 3 of these guys look a bit dorky in these pictures especially McDreamy)

3. Private Practice


Let's not forget this guy


And in case you are wondering I just love all of these men because of their amazing talent- it has nothing to do with their insane handsomeness.


What shows are you dying to see this Fall???

1 comment:

Aimee said...

you left off Vampire Diaries and Glee!!!!