Thursday, August 26, 2010

I succeeded at Cooking



Well when I say cooking, does making homemade ice cream count?

I wanted homemade ice cream on Sunday and kind of made up my recipe, cause I didn't have whole milk so I used almond milk.

I used a Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker

Homemade Oreo Ice Cream

1 Cup of Almond Milk
2 Cups of Cream
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp of vanilla
lots of oreos

Whisk together the almond milk and sugar until the sugar dissolves and then stir in the cream and vanilla.

Turn on ice cream maker and pour mixture into the freezer bowl and let it churn for 20-25. Add oreos for the last 5 mins of mixing.

And then eat it!!!

2 comments:

Callie said...

I'm so proud. And we have the same ice cream maker and LOVE. IT. !!! Oreo sounds delish. Solid work.

Katelyn & Wade said...

and i would succeed at eating. delicious!