Monday, August 2, 2010

The Wedding Hat

Who says a bride has to wear a traditional veil. Check out these beautiful vintage and classic wedding hats. I can just hear Louis Armstrong blowing away to "La Vie En Rose" while I dance around my family room. Tres chic.

Image of Golden bouquet - Style # 050
twigs & Honey


tag7_5tag7_4
I love, love, love the one in the middle.

Photo credits: Tag7
For Elizabeth Messina's A Lovely WorkshopHeadpieces: Twigs & Honey
Dresses: Kirstie Kelly Bridal, Sarah Seven for Lovely bridal shop, and Claire Pettibone
Shrug: Elizabeth Dye
Hair & Makeup: Erin Skipley & Lauren Napier
Models, Julie, Gina, Myra


I am going to make myself one of these and when I figure it out I will tell you how it is done.

Where can I wear one of these now that I have already been married? Anyone know of a ball going on anywhere?

No comments: