Monday, August 30, 2010

What Not to Say To Your Wife

Funny yet depressing part of our conversation yesterday, it went as follows:

Paul: "So what do you want to do tonight?"

Me: "I think I am going to do a naked sexy dance for you."

Paul: "Do you mean the jiggly one?"

I about died.

Thanks honey that was really sweet of you. I had no idea I was so jiggly that that was your first thought. Needless to say, there was no naked sexy dance.

PS. School starts up again today. I have 2 classes on Mondays from 4:30-7:10 and then 7:20-10 pm. I am really excited actually. I also have class Tuesdays from 1:30-4 and Thursdays from 4:30-7:00. 12 Grad School Credits -- here we go.

This is for you Jo and all lovers of the movie You've Got Mail, (which my friend Jo and I will begin watching any day now and probably watch about 10-15 times this fall.)

Good Luck in School -- all my school going friends.

2 comments:

jo said...

HA! I tried this line a few weeks ago on my husband and he said something like, I've seen your dance moves and they are anything but sexy. Comment = no sex. So there.
Also, lets watch the movie this coming weekend. We can coordinate it to be at the same time!
Also 12 credits in grad school is nuts. You are nuts.

Aimee said...

LMAO - and that is jiggly. I would watch your sexy dance, just keep your clothes on. Maybe he was being nice and he meant your boobs? Oh wait.... NVM :) Only a big sister can be this mean. I stopped offering my husband any sort of anything years ago. The cool thing is when you get older they dance for you! LOL, ya right. Love your post!