Thursday, September 16, 2010

Flowers Made From Old Books and Paper

I want to make these and when I do I will post some photos. I found these images from The Sweetest Occasion.
Wouldn't these be great for a wedding decoration or clumped together in a bedroom like above a headboard? These scream Anthropologie window display to me.

Pretty paper flower pomanders and bouquets from Whether Paperworks. Each piece is custom designed and handmade using your choice of paper from vintage magazines, comic books, sheet music, old books, journals, newspaper or photos. Every bouquet is handcrafted petal by petal, a process that results in gorgeous one of a kind creations, unique to your celebration.
yellow-gray-newspaper-paper-flowers-pomander
paper-flower-pomander-diy-wedding-bouquet-newspaper-flowers
diy-newspaper-paper-flowers-bouquet
{Photos from Whether Paperworks.}

P.S. By the way I posted out how to make and fold these beautiful things HERE!!!

No comments: