Friday, October 22, 2010

Have a Great Weekend

Hey friends.  I just wanted to say "Have a Fabulous Weekend."  I will be working on a PR/marketing midterm, reading 2 books (sadly school books), and hopefully watching a great movie.  If the weather is nice maybe I will go on a bike ride.  I really wish I had biking friends out here.  I love to ride my bike, I don't regularly do like 20 mile rides, but I do enjoy a good 10 miler and I just haven't found any other ladies who want to come along.  So if you live in the DC area and like to ride bikes then let me know.

To get your weekend off right here is a look at Kid Rock's house. I am really impressed by his decor. I actually would love to live in a house like this. Who knew Kid Rock rocked interior design.
This post is from Katiedid blog.


Kid Rock's Living Room
For those of you who do not get C Magazine, I thought you deserved to see the latest rock star crib that is way beyond what you might expect to see on MTV's Cribs.

 And thank goodness Kid Rock had the savvy to engage the ultra talented Martyn Lawrence-Bullard.

Main Entrance

Lawrence-Bullard has an affinity for Indonesian inspired design, and this home reflects this passion. Many of the items are Lawrence-Bullard's own design and available through Lawrence-Bullard Home.

Dining Room

Located in Malibu, the home is the perfect California beach hideaway. It is a personal Shangri-La with beautiful exotic woodwork and South Pacific furnishings and Moroccan textiles. One can just feel the Pacific breezes blowing through the white muslin bed curtains. 
Kitchen


Guest Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Entrance Hall
Backyard

Rock on.
All Photos by Tim Street-Porter
 

No comments: