Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bad Game and an Awesome Game

Today I am grateful that I didn't pay $200 a seat to go to the University of Utah vs. TCU game yesterday.  It was a sad game to watch- actually a bit painful.

I am also grateful that my awesome nephew Ian rocks at football and helped his team make it to the championship game next Saturday.  Way to go Ian. I wish I could have been there to see it.  I really miss that- I would dare say it is the thing I miss most about living away.

Ian started the game off with a touchdown.  Ian scored the last TD (video at the bottom) to end the game with a 27 to 6 win.

Next up; Skyline...
  Ian is the one on the right.  Rock on Ian.
BFBF

1 comment:

Lauren said...

This is Nate - who does Ian belong to, Amy? Tough break on the TCU thing, I guess they really are that good.