Monday, November 1, 2010

Beautiful Thanksgiving Tables via Pottery Barn

I love Pottery Barn and all of its great decorating ideas.  Check out these beautiful ideas for tables for the holidays.

Mini Indian Corn Vase Filler  Mini Indian Corn Vase Filler  Gourd Candle, Green  Acorn Vase Filler, Set of 54


I also want to try to do 30 days of what I am thankful for since it is the season of gratitude.

Today I am grateful for my parents. 

I am so lucky. I have truly the greatest, most supportive, loving, caring, considerate, helpful, thoughtful, fun, the list goes on and on, parents.  Thank you for being so great to Paul and me.  My parents are here this week to spend time with us and to see the DC area. They have never been out here before and we are having such a great time.

Click here to see my cute parents when they got married. Love you Mom and Dad.


No comments: