Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Walking


There is something magical about walking.  I love to go walking.  I even walked a marathon once.

Today I am grateful for being able to take the time to enjoy the outdoors and walk around with my parents and the dogs. 

I just smile as the leaves crunch under my feet while the sun shines on my face and the crisp air brushes upon my skin.  Thank you God for making autumn and thank you that I have 2 legs that work.  Sometimes it is so easy to get wrapped up in the daily grind of feeling frustrated about weight or wanting to look a certain way, but it is nice to stop from time to time and say "you know what I have it pretty good and my body is great just the way it is, cause it can get me from one place to another and I am ALIVE."

Go on a walk today.
xoxo




No comments: