Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Surprise

After much discussion and battling Paul and I decided to surprise our families and come home for Christmas.  My dad ruined the surprise for my mom cause when I called him to tell him we were coming home (I had to ask him a question regarding our trip) he loudly shouted "YOU ARE COMING HOME!" really loudly through his house and my mom overheard and within 10 minutes all of my siblings had called me to tell me they were excited.  At least I know who is the leaker of important information.

We did succeed at surprising Paul's mom and that was worth all the cost of the trip.  We snuck up on her at Costco and her face was priceless and she started freaking out.  It was so much fun.

Anyways I am so happy to be home. I get to see my family today and I can not wait.  We had dinner and games with Paul's family last night and it was so much fun. 

I hope everyone this year has a fun Christmas Surprise.  This picture above is so cool.  I took it at Macy's in NYC and I want to make one of these. They are styrofoam balls wrapped in yarn. So clever.

Merry Christmas Eve.

No comments: