Monday, February 21, 2011

I have a Canker Sore

At first I wrote that I have a Cancer Sore, which is not true so I had to google how to spell canker. What a weird looking word. Just had to make sure I didn't get lots of comments about me having cancer, sorry everyone just canker.

Anyways, this blasted sore is bigger and more painful than any sore I have ever had. What do you guys recommend to make it stop hurting? My friends made me put salt on it, but I am now thinking that they were just trying to make me squirm and cry. I am not sure my sore is any better after covering it with salt-all I know is that it really hurt. Paul made me put Neosporin in my mouth. Does anyone have something that will stop the pain immediately so that I can eat yummy citrus foods?

4 comments:

Em and Ty said...

haha! sorry it didn't work but like i said give it a few days. i promise that's what i do. but i know you can buy stuff that numbs it while it heals. good luck! canker's suck!

jo said...

Orajel. I think thats what we get. It has a larger amount of benzoyl something or rather than numbs. It helps a little anyway.

Nora said...

I've used some stuff called Kanka. I think it works really well. You can get it at Rite Aid or CVS. It numbs the sore and helps to heal at the same time. Just be careful not to get it on your tongue. : )

Aimee said...

I thought that was what Abreva was for???? god luck