Monday, April 18, 2011

Procrastination





Let me first start off by asking "Do you remember this post?"  If you don't, I suggest you click on it to refresh your memory.  Anyways, the older post was about how I don't want to be a procrastinator anymore.  Well I just want to let you all know that I finished my taxes at 7:45 pm tonight, April 18 on Tax Day. Why do I do this to myself? Tears, anger, frustration, stress, and really ugly hair.

Did anyone else wait until today or even this weekend to file their taxes?  More importantly, I am speaking to those who own their own businesses because you don't know anything about doing taxes until you own your own business. Am I right or am I right?

1 comment:

Dean said...

Yup! I had another business before Dean Michael LLC (subsequently closed). All the note keeping, the financial records, the additional tax forms, depreciation, write-off and all organized in a need cabinet for tax season...NOT!!!

Dean