Sunday, June 26, 2011

Help Me Boost My Followers

I ask you to help me spread the word of my blogs.  If there is a blog of mine that you follow, I would love it if you would do a facebook post, twitter post, or blog post about the blog or something I have written about and link them to the blog. Also, send me the link so I can check it out!!

If you follow any of my blogs please click the FOLLOW button  on either the right or left side bar so you can get the latest and greatest news.

Here are the blogs I update regularly
A Bicycle Built For Two: a blog about interior design, weddings, marriage, love, life, and anything else I want to talk about.
Super Dog Charlie Pants: a blog about service dogs, my seizure-alert service dog, and dog tips.
Charlie Pants Music: a blog about the commercial music industry, up and coming music stars, CPM news, and singing tips.
Mountain & Road Cycle Coaching: a blog about biking, outdoor adventures, and fitness & weight loss.
Image Arts Consulting : a blog about marketing trends, social media, and branding.

Also, if you want to LIKE any of these pages on Facebook that would be great too
Charlie Pants Music on Facebook
Mountain & Road Cycling on Facebook
Image Arts Consulting on Facebook

I appreciate all the continued readership and hope to expand it even more!  Have a great weekend.

If anyone has a story about a product, event, or something you love that you would like to share I would love to post it here. Just send me an email and I will talk with you about posting it.

No comments: