Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back To School and School Pictures

I hope everyone is enjoying their lasts days of summer or their first days back at school.  I remember how important it was to wear that perfect outfit and the worries and excitement over who would be in my classes.

Speaking of back to school...I found this fantastic offer for people who live in the Salt Lake City to Provo, Utah area.  Back to School pictures done professionally with Sandy Whitaker Photography. What a great idea. Check out these cute scenes.  I am in love with the music ideas and the pictures set out in the open field. LOVE IT!! If I lived there I would dress Charlie up in his best sweater and hat and make him pose for his back to school photos (maybe in something like this but most definitely needs a hat).  See more of her work HERE.

No comments: