Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gold Glitter Toes

So apparently glitter is BACK! All over the blog-o-sphere I have been told to try gold glitter nail polish so when I got a pedicure last week I got gold glitter and now it looks like I have a toenail fungus.  Please don't be scared by my lint between my toes or my freakishly long toes. God made them that way (except for the lint, I did that!)  So today for Thanksgiving and the day of gratitude, I am so grateful I don't really have a toenail fungus.  For all you nail fungusions, I have heard that if you put lavender oil underneath your nails it will get rid of the fungus.


Here is my revision to the gold/silver glitter nail polish trend, if you have light skin do silver glitter polish and dark skin you can rock the gold.  Fair skin ladies stay away from the gold toenails aka fungus nails.

This is from Ampersand Design
Glitter!!! gold, silver, even rainbow flecks of sparkly, shiny glitter are showing up everywhere! It's almost like the six-year-old-version-of-myself has just been waiting for this level of pure sparkly fun to be acceptable for the adult-me!! Fashion, home decor, and beauty are all jumping on the glitter train! So, let's all come aboard, and don't save the glitz for something fancy! Wear  a sparkly bag with rolled up jeans. Wear glittery nails (or nail) during the day, and use the sparkly measuring spoons for breakfast!


Holiday Tradition & Gifts: Alicia from Mim&Meg Blog



So excited that fab fashion blogger, Alicia, from Cheetah is the New Black, is sharing her holiday picks & tradition with us!

1. J.Crew Printed iPad case / 2. Jonathan Adler eyelashes canister / 3. Jonathan Adler L Pillow / 4. J.Crew Invitation clutch in leopard / 5. Deborah Lippmann I Love the Nightlife / 6. Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia Home Candle / 7. Chloé Paraty Medium python and leather bag / 8. Warehouse Knit Leopard Mittens / 9. Malin + Goetz Peppermint Body Scrub / 10. Deborah Lippmann Shake your Groove Thing / 11. Dannijo Hixon necklace
This is from Cup of Jo
  
The perfect nail polish for the holidays.

No comments: