Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our V-Day

Usually Paul and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day.  I kind of think it is a bogus holiday full of forced love confessions. This Valentine's Day we decided to get each other gifts (I think mostly we just used Valentine's Day as an opportunity to buy each other something we knew the other person would buy themselves anyway :)

I bought Paul a laptop messenger bag from J Crew. Very sexy casual business man look. And by the way did you know that J Crew offers a 15 % student discount.  Love that.

Paul surprised me with a cello.  I have wanted one for years and have always said that if I could do life over again I would become a concert cellist, so I guess now is my chance.  The cello is old, and worn and beautiful. I have named it Hans because he is from West Germany and dates back to the early 1900s or something like that.  So far I can play a pretty depressed version of Happy Birthday.

Charlie and Jack got some toys and I made out with Charlie for a good 5 minutes so he was very happy.

We also went to Qdoba to utilize their BOGO free dinner meal, all you have to do is kiss someone to get yours free. I let some lady kiss me so she could get two meals for the price of one.  It was very exhilarating.

PS. I am doing most of my blogging now over HERE so if you want to check it out and follow the page it would be mucho appreciated.

How was your V-Day?
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Leah I love that cello! Can I have???

Dean
http://LEFTCOASTGUY.COM