Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A White Kitchen

I really love the look of a white kitchen (white cabinets, white/grey soapstone counter tops, and white subway tile) but I am not sure if I am sold on the idea of doing it for my house.  I have 2 black short haired pups, Charlie and Jack, and I can just imagine their tiny hairs getting stuck on the cabinet doors and I would find myself whipping them down endlessly.

Tell me what you think. Do you like white kitchens? If you could paint your cabinets any color what color would they be?

great beams and mix of wood and white. white kitchen {la dolce vita} 
If I had an extra $0000 for appliances I love the look of these retro appliances by Big Chill.

All photos via pinterest

 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love a white kitchen! We have a cat with black hair and I have not noticed hair, but you do see food splatters all over. I think your best bet is to choose a medium shade color in the gray family, I have seen shades a of green that are charming too! But if you want to disguise mess go for medium. Black shows everything too! Soapstone looks awesome, but again it shows everything. I am loving wood, or concrete these days for countertops.