Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Vintage/Retro Posters

I just love the look of vintage/retro posters and would love some for my online singing lessons studio, Charlie Pants Music.

I tried my hand at a couple today and thought I would post it here to spread the word of what I do for work.




Leah Stone of Speech Level Singing International, method to Michael Jackson and 120 Grammy Winners, offers online singing lessons and in person group singing workshops and lessons.

Student's have been on
        • X Factor
        • Disney
        • American Idol
        • The Voice
        • Duets
        • Broadway
        • The Latin Grammy's
        • The Tony Awards
        • Black Entertainment Television & so much more...


Web: www.charliepantsmusic.com

Blog: www.charliepantsmusiclessons.blogspot.com



 

No comments: